Friday, February 18, 2011

I wanna be that girl , can I ?


girl : Do I ever cross your mind ?

boy : No

girl : Do you like me ?

boy : NO

girl : Do you want me ?

boy : No

girl : Would you cry if I left ?

boy : No

girl : Would you live for me ?

boy : No

girl : Would you do anything for me ?

boy : No

girl : Choose ME or your LIFE ?

boy : Of course my LIFE !

- the girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says ...

" The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind . The reason why I don't like you is because I LOVE YOU ♥ The reason I dont want you is because I NEED YOU ! The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I WOULD DIE IF YOU LEFT ! The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I WOULD DIE FO
R YOU ! The reason why im not willing to do you anything for you is because I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU ! && The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE ! "




No comments:

Post a Comment