Saturday, June 4, 2011


There’s moments where I just sit down and read our old text messages, and I’m not reading it for no reason. I’m reading it because I miss you. I miss how we were before. I miss how we talked before, when “hi” was a “Hi (:” But nowadays, I don’t even get a hi. We don’t even talk like we used too. Obviously we’re drifting apart, and we’re not even nearly as friends. We’re more like strangers that never even talked, we act like we were nothing to each other. The sad part is, I still can’t believe how we ended this way. I’m trying my best to forget you, but the more I try, the more I fail to do what’s best for me. It’s just too much. The memories, old text messages, letters, gifts, phone calls, time spend together, they’re all super glued inside my head. I know the past is the past, and all we can really do is look forward to tomorrow but, how can I when everything is just…there, but we tend to act like it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment