Sunday, April 17, 2011


I wish I was somebody special in your eyes . I’m tired of being just another face in the crowd when you’re all I see . You have my undivided attention , but your beautiful brown eyes are off wandering some place else . A place where I’m nowhere to be seen in your peripheral vision because your feet have been permanently glued to the ground in the same position . Too busy to notice that I’ve been noticing you from afar . Too distracted for me to snap you out of it . And a little too late for me to do anything about it . I can’t keep waiting for something that’s most likely never going to happen . By the time you finally decide to turn around , I’ll have my back turned the opposite direction . To somebody else that told me that I was special in their eyes .

No comments:

Post a Comment